Engineering Mathematics for GATE

jitendrasao
Administrator
You can  ask question related to Engineering Mathematics for GATE Exam.

Re: Engineering Mathematics for GATE

pratap satyam
if matrix is not upper triangular matrix initially, if it can be converted to upper  triangular.. will it give me same eigen values as original matrix.

Re: Engineering Mathematics for GATE

jitendra
yes

Re: Engineering Mathematics for GATE

dhananjay
hi sir post laplace transforms ,fourier series, mean value theorems topics

Re: Engineering Mathematics for GATE

More18
Which book will be better for this exam? I am an engineering student but I was also thinking about joining Mobile Bar Review Courses for law school. Am I eligible for it? Can an engineering student take law exams? Will GATE be of any benefit if talking about Law schools?